- Webinar: Implementation of Trauma-Informed Care Systems, Relias Learning & the National Council for Behavioral Health. 45 minutes
- July 9 – August 21, 2017, Clinical Trauma Professional Certification Training, A 6-week online trauma training, by the International Association of Trauma Professionals TM (IATP, LLC). Provides 13 CE hours, NBCC approved.
- Offer expires June 15, 2017. 1-hour video, FREE CE: A Bold New Paradigm For Healing Trauma. Bessel van der Kolk, PESI.
- Intensive Trauma Treatment Course, Dr. Bessel A. van der Kolk, earn up to 18 CE hours. PESI.
- Certificate Program, Trauma-Informed Treatment for Adults, Children, & Teens – Trauma Institute & Child Trauma Institute.
- Trauma and Trauma-Informed Care for Children and Adolescents, NASW, Instructor: Coreena Hendrickson, LCSW, 4 CEUs.
LIVE TRAININGS/ WORKSHOPS
(SF Bay Area)
- August 10 & 11, 2017, 2-Day: Trauma Competency Conference: The Core Competencies and Treatment Strategies for Trauma, PTSD, Grief & Loss. Eric Gentry, PhD, LMHC. PESI. Oakland, CA.
- July 13, 2017, 8:00AM – 4:00PM. Trauma Treatment: Using Non Verbal, Play and Somatic Techniques: Resolving Therapeutic “Stuckness.” Monica Blum, PhD. PESI. Oakland, CA
- July 11, 2017, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Neuroscience for Clinicians: Brain Change for Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Moods, and Substance Abuse, Pesi. Oakland, CA.
- June 28, 2017, 8:30AM – 4:30PM, The Ripple Effect: An Integrative Framework for Enhancing Trauma-Informed Practice Across Systems, Chandra Ghosh-Ippen. First 5 Alameda, Alameda CA.
- June 15, 2017, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Adverse Childhood Events: Lifelong Consequences and How to Overcome Them. Institute for Brain Potential. Berkeley, CA. To Register, click on this link.
- June 14, Concord/ June 15 Berkeley, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Adverse Childhood Events: Lifelong Consequences and How to Overcome Them, John Arden, Ph.D., Institute for Brain Potential (IBP).
- June 7, 2017, 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Neuroscience & Yoga in the Treatment of Complex, Developmental, or Repeated Trauma, Cross Country Education, Berkeley, CA.
- Register Anytime Through June 2017, Location: Online. The Science of Happiness: Discover Your Own Path to Happiness, Connection & Resilience. The Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley. This free course is led by Dacher Keltner, Ph.D. and Emiliana Simon-Thomas, Ph.D. Six or 16 CEs available.
- Tuesday, May 30 OR Wednesday, May 31, 2017; 9:00am – 4:00 pm, Choose one date to attend; Seeking Safety: An evidence-based model for trauma and/or substance abuse; Alameda County BHCS. Oakland, CA; to register go to: http://alameda.netkeepers.com.
- May 24, 2017, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM. Trauma Informed Care -Permanency, Loss, Attachment and Trauma for Youth in Foster Care and Adoption. Instructor: Gregory Manning. Fred Finch Training Center, 3800 Coolidge Avenue, Oakland, CA. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 10, 2017, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, Cultural Humility, Leah Kimble-Price, LMFT. Lincoln Child Center. Oakland, CA
- May 19, 2017, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Introduction to Using Art in Trauma Treatment, Eleanor Ruckman, MFT., Girls Incorporated of Alameda County, San Leandro, CA. To register: contact please contact Selene Fabiano at 357-5515, ext. 229
- May 2, 2017, 1:00 PM-4:00 PM. Radical Simple Self Care for Trauma Stewards and Front Line Caregivers. Instructor: Lea Arellano. Fred Finch Training Center, 3800 Coolidge Ave, Oakland, CA To register, email email@example.com
- April 29, 2017, 9:00 am-4:30 pm, The Science of Burnout: What It Is, Why It Happens, and How to Avoid it. The Greater Good Science Center. Berkeley, CA
- April 11, 2017 at 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Positive Psychology Interventions that Work: Applying the Science of Happiness, PESI. Oakland, CA
March 30, 2017, 8:45 AM-4:30 PM, The Impact of Loss and Trauma on Child Development, Instructor: Peggy Arrevalo, 6 CEUs. Joaquin Miller Community Center, Oakland, CA. To register: email firstname.lastname@example.org
March 28, 2017, 8:45 AM-1:00 PM, Compassion Fatigue: Self-Care Strategies to Prevent Burnout in the Workforce, Instructor: Julie Kurtz, 3.75 CEUs. Fred Finch Youth Center-Training Center, Oakland, CA. To register: email email@example.com
March 15, 2017, 8:45 AM-4:30 PM, Trauma and Spirituality, Instructor: Robert Grant, 6 CEUs. Fred Finch Youth Center-Training Center, Oakland, CA. To register: email firstname.lastname@example.org
March 13, 2017, 8:45 AM-1:00 PM, Mindfulness and Trauma, Instructor: Gabriel Kram, 3.75 CEUs. Fred Finch Youth Center-Training Center, Oakland, CA. To register: email email@example.com
- January 25, 2016, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Trauma and Substance Abuse, Fred Finch Youth Center, Oakland, CA. To register for a training, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 18, 2017, Bringing Trauma-Informed Yoga into the MH Clinical Practice, Oakland, CA
- January 17, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Recovering Resiliency: Creative response to community trauma, Fred Finch Youth Center, Oakland, CA. To register for a training, email email@example.com.
- January 11, 2017, 8:45 AM – 12:00 PM, Building Capacity of Trauma Informed Care with Families/Caregivers, Fred Finch Youth Center, Oakland, CA. To register for a training, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 10, 2017, 9:15 AM – 12:30 PM, Neuropsychology and Trauma Training, Fred Finch Youth Center, Oakland, CA. To register for a training, email email@example.com.
- September 22, 2016, 6:00-9:00pm: Facing Childhood Trauma: Support + Tools to Begin Healing. For Survivors, by Sol Sisters. Oakland, CA
- September 23, 2016, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Understanding the Links Between Early Trauma and Sensory Integration in Children Part I, at Lincoln Child Center, Oakland, CA
- October 6, 2016, 9AM – 12PM, Providing Breast Feeding Support for Trauma Survivors, Presenters: Phyllis Klaus, LMFT and Jeanette Panchula, BSW, RN, PHN, IBCLC. First 5 Alameda County, Alameda CA
- October 19-21, 2016; ACEs Awareness to Action Conference, The Center for Youth Wellness, San Francisco, CA
- October 22, 2016, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Making the Invisible Visible, Breaking the Stigma, by Austin Tam and the Asian-American, Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Disability Awareness Project. Alameda, CA
- October 28, 2016, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Dr. Mario Martinez: Trauma and Culture, by Lincoln Child Center, Oakland, CA
- November 14 & 15, 2016; 2-Day: Trauma Competency Conference: The 10 Core Competencies of Trauma, PTSD, Grief & Loss AND Evidence-Based Trauma Treatments & Interventions Seminar, Eric Gentry, Ph.D., LMHC, Oakland, CA. PESI
- December 1, 2016, 6:00 pm, Resilience: A Story about Hope and Research, SF Commonwealth Club, San Francisco, CA
- Dec 6, 2016, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Sustainable and creative self-care, Eleanor Ruckman, Fred Finch Youth Center, Oakland, CA.
- December 8, 2016, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Dr. Kenneth Hardy: The Invisible Wounds of Oppression: Healing Our Clients,…, Oakland, CA 94607
- December 12-13, 2016; New Frontiers in Trauma Treatment,Bessel A. van der Kolk, M.D., by Institute for Better Health (IBH). San Francisco, CA.
- California Center of Excellence for Trauma Informed Care
- Coaching for Life
- PEERS (W.R.A.P. training)
- Seeking Safety
- Dedalus Hyde, Bay Area Trauma Center
- Dee Dee Stout, Responsible Recovery
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute
- Janina Fisher
- Grace Sweet -Average Miracles Foundation
- Hakomi Institute of California
- Mindful Schools
- The Mind Body Awareness Project
- Niroga Institute
- Bay Area’s Trauma Transformed